Tuesday – Friday 10am – 4pm
Saturday 11am – 4pm
And by appointment: Make an Appointment Here
Closed Sunday and Monday
Lisa Sette Gallery is committed to furthering the accessibility and usability of its website and will be using the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to guide its compliance. The relevant portions of the WCAG will serve as our primary web accessibility standard, though other standards may also be used to provide accessibility to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular webpage on lisasettegallery.com, please contact us by filling out the form below or call 480-990-7342. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email or phone call, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.
480 990 7342 | fax 480 970 0825
Lisa Sette, Director
Ashley Rice Anderson, Associate Director
Samantha Strom, Director of Sales
Lena Klett, Preparator/Registrar
Gallery Submission Policy
Lisa Sette Gallery is not reviewing artist submissions at this time.
Lisa Sette Gallery will be reviewing artist submissions July of 2024. Kindly review the Guidelines below. If you would like to submit by mail, please postmark materials AFTER June 1, 2024 to the following address:
Lisa Sette Gallery
210 E. Catalina Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Email submissions will be accepted as we receive them and reviewed as a group in July 2024.
Guidelines for Submissions:
- Please review our website to determine if your work might be of interest to the gallery.
PLEASE NOTE: A self-addressed stamped enveloped (SASE) is REQUIRED if you would like your materials returned. Otherwise, the materials will be discarded after review.
Options for submitting materials:
- Email us a link to a website with images of your work.
- Mail color printouts of artwork to us.
- USB thumb drive guidelines:
- Images should be no more than 8″x10″ at 100dpi, and readable on MAC platform.
- Powerpoint is NOT preferred.
- We do not accept original artwork or personal appointments to review your work.
- Due to the amount of materials we receive we are unable to respond to each submission – please do not call.
Thanks for your interest in the gallery.